Friday, September 23, 2005

[White House]

Dubya on Drunk Tirades?

Capitol Hill Blue repeats a National Enquirer report that Bush is drinking again.
“The President all too often is out of control,” a White House source tells me. “People are afraid to risk his anger by telling him things he does not want to hear. Newsweek magazine reported the same thing last week in their story: “How Bush Blew It.”
Another report by the same guy--Doug Thompson--suggests he's been going on obscene tirades (sorry, no link). Anyone have any idea whether this is just grist for emails (which is how I just learned of it)? Seems dubious, but where else will you get salacious and dubious news but on blogs.

Oh right, everywhere else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, this is the article in the national enquirer: www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63426. I'm not so sure about its veracity....and I'm loathe to believe what I want to believe without evidence. (Sometimes I wish the I.D. folks would too, but that's a different topic.) I think it's time for a breathalizer test.

Anonymous said...

Hey, list some examples, missy! I can't speak for iggi, but the only thing wrong with my posts is that they're under-reported.