Wednesday, October 05, 2005

[Supreme Court]

Lott Joins Brownback in the Waffle House

The Question of whether Dems should support Miers may soon be moot: now Trent Lott is waffling:
"I don't just automatically salute or take a deep bow anytime a nominee is sent up," he said. "I have to find out who these people are, and right now, I'm not satisfied with what I know. I'm not comfortable with the nomination, so we'll just have to work through the process in due time."
Yesterday, Kansas Republican Sam Brownback announced his own skepticism.

Who's next?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Thune of South Dakota and George Allen of Virginia.

Jeff Alworth said...

Okay smarty pants, you win the prize.

Anonymous said...

Yay! It must have something to do with PORK, right?

Jeff Alworth said...

Honey baked ham?

Anonymous said...

How about I stand in front of your house with an alms bowl and you can slip me some warm pork?