Friday, August 10, 2007

Two Hillarys

The first, following last week's debate:
“I think that presidents should be very careful at all times in discussing the use or non-use of nuclear weapons. And I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or non-use of nuclear weapons. But I think we'll leave it at that, because I don't know the circumstances in which he was responding.”
The second, a pre-candidate Hillary, last year:
“I have said publicly no option should be off the table, but I would certainly take nuclear weapons off the table. This administration has been very willing to talk about using nuclear weapons in a way we haven’t seen since the dawn of a nuclear age. I think that’s a terrible mistake.”
Update your files.

1 comment:

DA English said...

Jeff,

Maybe the two faced Hillary would be more appropriate.

She's a right wing corporate rat!

D