Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Fundamental Question

Bush may have unwittingly outlined the Democratic strategy for 2008:
But he said he saw his unpopularity as a natural result of his decision to pursue a strategy in which he believed. “I made a decision to lead,” he said, “One, it makes you unpopular; two, it makes people accuse you of unilateral arrogance, and that may be true. But the fundamental question is, is the world better off as a result of your leadership?”
Let's see, how many incumbent GOP lawmakers agreed with his unilateral arrogance? I believe I'd be asking them all whether this fundamental question is the one they're running on. Or away from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he meant that as a rhetorical question? I mean, certainly he dosne't want anyone to answer that question?