Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Debate Obama Won

There's a bloggingheads dialogue* between Ann Althouse and TalkLeft's Jeralyn Merritt that I think captures the essential debate Obama and Hillary have been having throughout the primaries. I'm not sure that's what America voted on, but it's worth passing along as a coda. It's why I've supported Obama for over a year now, and I think it will ultimately bring about a realignment of American politics.

There are two debates this year. One is the usual debate--who can lead the country better, and who has the better policy positions. The second is one Obama has introduced and championed, and one that

Unfortunately, I can't embed the video here, but if you follow this link, it will take you there. If you can't bear the three minutes, this is an abbreviated version.

No comments: