Thursday, November 06, 2008

Told You So, Part 2

As I was grading myself on the quiz (I scored it first to reduce the chance that I'd cheat and bend the answers to my own, knowing that there wasn't a McCain's chance in Pennsylvania that I would recall answers given 18 months ago), I discovered this answer to the last question.
17. The unexpected development(s) in the next 18 months will be? (open ended)

17-Despite my prediction that Hillary will win it all, I counterintuitively also predict that Barack Obama excites heretofore abandoned constituencies of the youth, religiously liberal, and nonpartisan progressive to create a JFK-style, feel-good campaign that sweeps him into office and precipitates a wholesale realignment of traditional political coalitions (dooming the GOP to a generation in the wilderness).
It is authenticate in the comments on the original post. Yes we can, yes we can, yes we can!

(I did not correctly identify Sarah Palin.)

No comments: