Thursday, January 31, 2008

Or Maybe Not, Part 2

I have a friend who used to joke--rather more derisively than I liked, "wow, a blog!--they don't just let anyone have those, you know." (Needless to say, he is now a blogger.) But he may have had a point. Only days after I sagely predicted that Tsunami Tuesday* would depend on a surrogate race that Hillary would surely win (wrong) since they couldn't possibly afford to advertise in all states, I am proven wrong yet again:
The Obama campaign confirms that it raised an astonishing $32 million -- in the month of January alone.... Obama will reportedly go on the air in all the states with primaries on February 9th, 10th, and 12th. Sizable amounts of money have already been plunked down for ads in just about every Feb. 5th state. (Itals mine.)
I give up. They should never have given me this blog.


___________
*Can we improve on this? I mean, even the MSM hasn't managed to cohere on a name for Feb 5, which goes to show how lame "Tsunami," "Super," and "Super Duper" are.

No comments: