Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The High Road

Hillary to Barack: "Shame on you!" Barack to Hillary:

The Daily News's Michael Saul, at Obama's presser, put to him David Plouffe's quote that circulating the photo of Obama in African dress was "the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election," and asked if Obama agreed.

"I think that at this stage in the campaign there are going to be dust-ups, particularly at the staff level," Obama said. Certainly I don’t think that photograph was circulated to enhance my candidacy."

"Do I think that it is reflective of Senator Clinton’s approach to the campaign? Probably not," he said.

Which kind of president do we want?

1 comment:

Pat Malach said...

I think these reactions reflect who has the momentum and who is getting desperate.

besides, this race is over, Greg Oden has spoken.